New York Magazine asks: What would it take to send the U.S. economy—and New York’s—into free fall?
They point to the following 5 threats to our economy:
- The Bottom Continues to Fall Out of the Housing Market
- The Derivatives-Related Meltdown, Part II
- Consumers Run Out of Steam (and Take the Economy Down With Them)
- That the Rest of the World Decides They Don’t Need Us and the Dollar Tumbles Hard
- That We Don’t See It Happening Because It’s a Slow-Motion Train Wreck
Check it out. Via NJ Real Estate Report.